Thursday 16 January 2014

Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream Review

Today I am going to be reviewing the Boots Vitamin E eye cream. I have been using this for well over a month now maybe even 2 so I think that I am in a good position to review it now. This is the first eye cream that I have ever tried. I hadn't had one before but I really wanted to try one. This one is very affordable at only £2.54 so even if I didn't like it I knew I wouldn't have wasted much money.
Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
I quite like this eye cream. It is quite light and isn't greasy under my eyes. I don't have huge dark circles but I do have some dark circles under my eyes and so I wanted to try an eye cream to see if they could be reduced. You get 15ml of product which is quite a lot considering you don't need an awful lot of product. It also has SPF 15 which is always a bonus. 

Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
The formula is very light and non- greasy. It sinks in quite quickly as well. I quite like this eye cream it reduces my dark circles to some extent, they haven't completely disappeared but then I wasn't expecting this cream to do that. This cream is very moisturising however and I find that my concealer goes on a lot better when I use this. This eye cream will last you for quite awhile as you only need a small amount each time you use it. This is a very affordable eye cream that I would recommend if you are starting out with eye creams but if you want something that will dramatically reduce dark circles and puffiness then this isn't for you.  

If you want to purchase this you can get from Boots for £2.54.

Have you tried this? Do you have any eye cream recommendations? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis