Wednesday 22 January 2014

January Empties

I haven't done an empties post in awhile so I thought I would do one today as I have quite a few empties to share with you.
Firstly I have used up a lot of skincare products in the past month. One of my favourites is the L'Oreal Micellar Solution I love this to remove my eye makeup and I was so disappointed when I ran out of it as I had to use something else which wasn't as good but I have now repurchased so I can go back to using it as I have missed using it. Next item is the Arran Aromatics Lavender Tea Tree Face Wash I loved this face wash it smelt really nice. It left my face feeling really clean and it had little beads in that helped exfoliate my skin. Tea Tree is really good for spots and I found that if I had a breakout this was really good at soothing and reducing my spots. The next item was a disappointment,  it was the Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Moisturiser I got this free in a magazine  I was looking forward to using it as I have a hand cream from the same brand which I love but I didn't like this moisturiser. I found the formula of the moisturiser to be very thin and it didn't offer much moisture I also found that it took a long time to sink into my skin. My last skincare item is the Simple Pure Face Mask  I really enjoyed this mask as it is designed for sensitive skin so it was gentle on my skin  but it still left my skin feeling really smooth. 

I have managed to use 1 mascara up from my collection. This mascara is the MUA Every Lash Mascara which I really liked. I found that this mascara lengthened and volumised my lashes. It is such an affordable mascara and it works really well. I will get this again as soon as I have used up some of my other mascaras. The last item I used up is a perfume sample, this was a sample of the Roberto Cavalli Acqua perfume. I loved the scent of this and I was lucky enough to get a full sized bottle for Christmas.

What have you used up this month? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis