Sunday 19 January 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review


After trying the powder and foundation from the same range I was desperate to try the concealer. I'd heard so many great things about this concealer and I couldn't wait to try it. I was lucky enough to find it in my local discount shop and it was in my shade (it must be fate) and it was a bargain at only £2.99.
I love the simple packaging of this although it is simple it has simple packaging to the Nars Creamy Concealer. Unlike the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer the writing seems to remain on the packaging so far.
The concealer is available in 6 shades which is pretty good for a drugstore brand. There is a quiz that you can do to find your shades. The quiz will tell you which shade you should buy in the concealer, foundation and powder. (link) I got the shade 15 Fair and it is a really good match for me. This concealer has a standard doe foot applicator that most concealers seem to have. 

The coverage that this offers is light- medium but it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. This covers dark circles really well and it also brightens up the eye area which makes me look more awake. I don't use this concealer on my blemishes as I think that it is more suited to under eye circles. It blends really easily and it doesn't look cakey. I find that you really do need to set this one with a powder if you want it to last all day. 

I really like this concealer I have been using it nearly everyday to cover my under eye circles and so far I am really impressed with it. I am so glad that I picked it up. I love the Fit Me range as the colours match my skin really well and I recommend the whole range to you. 


Product: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Price: £5.99 
Shades: Fair, Medium, Sand, Cafe, Light and Deep
Where to buy: Boots and Superdrug 
Score: 9/10 

Have you tried this? What do you think of it?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis