Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites

Today it is that time again to share with you my favourite products from the past month. I have quite a few to share with you today so lets see what I've been loving.
First item I have been loving is my Roberto Cavalli Acqua perfume, this smells amazing and I have been using it everyday. The next item is Heel Genius from Soap and Glory which is one of the best foot creams that I have ever tried. It leaves my feet feeling really soft and moisturised. I often forget to apply foot cream but this month I have tried really hard to apply it daily and I have noticed a huge difference. I have another favourite from Soap and Glory it is the Foam Call shower gel which smells amazing. It is really creamy and leaves my skin feeling really soft. The smell is very refreshing and the scent lingers on my skin. 

Onto makeup favourites. I have been loving the single eyeshadow from Rimmel. It is the Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Tribute (130) I love the colour of this. I love these sorts of shimery shades as I can wear them all over my lid for school as it is quick but also really pretty. This shade is gorgeous, it is super pigmented and is really soft so it is easy to blend. I have been enjoying the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer I love this concealer as it is so creamy and perfect at covering up under eye circles. It offers a medium coverage without being too heavy. It has quickly become one of my everyday staples. I have been wearing my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries In The Snow (440) quite a lot recently. I love the colour it is so pretty and suits my skin tone really well. The formula is really creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. I love this lipstick as it lasts really well so I don't have to reapply it too often. My last favourite is the much talked about Maybelline Colour Show Brocades in Knitted Gold this is a beautiful glitter polish that is very unique and I am absolutely in love with it. 

What have been your favourites this month?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis