Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekend Wishlist #10 Fashion Edition


So this week I thought I would share some fashion items that are on my wishlist. I saw this bird print top on the New Look website and I thought it was so cute. I love bird prints like this and I thought the style of the top would be good for when the weather gets warmer. Whilst on the New Look website I saw this Little Miss Sunshine Jumper and I really like it. I love to wear jumpers and leggings that is my go to outfit as they are so comfy and this jumper is so cute. I saw this cute rabbit bag on someone's blog and I thought it was so cute. I love this bag as it isn't too big and would be great for a night out and it is just so cute. It's from ASOS which is a place that I have never ordered from but they have some nice things on their website and I can get a 10% student discount. My last item is from Topshop and it is this cool Coke jumper, I love the colour of this and I am a massive lover of Coke so this is perfect for me. The only downside is that it is £30 which is quite expensive so I'll have to hope that it gets discounted at some point. 

What's on your wishlist at the moment?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis