Thursday 16 January 2014

Revlon Lipstick Review- Cherries in the Snow


Revlon Lipstick Cherries in the Snow
Today I want to share with you a review of one of the most prettiest lipsticks that I own. I bought the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow from my local discount beauty shop. I had seen this colour on lots of peoples blogs and I thought that it was beautiful but I wasn't sure if I would wear it so I didn't want to spend £7.49 on it in case I didn't like it so when I saw it in the discount shop for £2.99 I knew I had to try it. I am so glad that I picked this up as I love it, I wore it so much throughout December as I think the colour is perfect for this time of year. 

Revlon Lipstick Cherries in the Snow

Revlon Lipstick Cherries in the Snow
The packaging of this lipstick is beautiful it feels a lot more expensive than it actually is. Cherries in the Snow has a Crรจme formula which I love. This makes it very creamy and not at all drying on the lips. The colour is very bold and pigmented and I am completely in love with it. This lipstick is very long lasting it only needs a few touch ups during the day which I was really impressed with. Some bolder colours have a tendency to bleed however this lipstick doesn't bleed which makes it even easier to wear. I am completely in love with this lipstick I think that it is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I've already used quite a lot of as I have worn it so much. 

Revlon Lipstick Cherries in the Snow
If you want to get this lipstick then you can get it from Boots for £7.49.



I love this range of lipsticks and I am going to being trying out some others do you have any recommendations? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis