Tuesday 6 January 2015

ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic Review


ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic

I bought this after reading a blog post about highlighters. I love wearing a highlighter on the top of my cheek bones as I think it looks so pretty. However I have a very small collection of highlighters and I am always on the hunt for new ones. At the drugstore there are not a lot of highlighters although there are plenty of blushes available that can be used as highlighters. When I saw that ELF had a Baked Blush that would act as a highlighter I knew I had to buy. I really like ELF as they sell some amazing products at really affordable prices and I have tried another one of their Baked Blushes in Peachy Cheeky and I really liked it. 

ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic
The Baked Blushes cost £3.95 each and you can get them from the ELF website. They come in 4 different shades: Peachy Cheeky, Pinktastic, Passion Pink and Rich Rose. The packaging is very simple it comes in a black pot with a clear lid, although the packaging is simple it feels sturdy. I like that you can see the colour of the product and that the packaging is quite compact so it doesn’t take up too much space in a makeup bag.



ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic
What ELF says ‘The soft and shimmering colour of our Baked Blush creates a natural healthy glow. Baked in an oven, these blushes offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. The long-lasting formula provides a gorgeous, smooth and even application.’ (Taken from the ELF website)


ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic

I apply this with my Real Techniques Setting Brush which I got in the Sam’s Picks Set. I apply this to the top of my cheek bones and it gives a really pretty sheen to my cheeks. This highlighter is a gorgeous champagne colour with pink veins running through it. This blush is really pigmented and gives a really natural glow to the cheek bones. The texture is really smooth and it applies evenly. I find it to be pretty long lasting it lasts around 6-7 hours before it starts to fade and you need to think about reapplying it. 

ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic

Overall I am really impressed with this highlighter, it is one of my favourite ones I own. I might do a post on my favourite ones or a collection post as I don’t have too many highlighters and I think that they can be quite difficult to find at the drugstore.
Have you tried this highlighter?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis