Wednesday 28 January 2015

NOTD: Bare Bones and Aurora


 Revlon Bare Bones and Rimmel Aurora
Bare Bones by Revlon has quickly become one of my favourite nail polishes. Whenever I can’t decide what to wear I pick this. It is a really nice nude colour that works really well with my skin tone. 

 Revlon Bare Bones and Rimmel Aurora
Although by itself Bare Bones is really pretty I like to add a touch of sparkle. This time I used the Rimmel Space Dust in Aurora which is a gorgeous pink and silver glitter. Aurora had been on my wishlist for a while and I was lucky enough to find it in Poundland. 

 Revlon Bare Bones and Rimmel Aurora
Aurora is sort of glitter that you could wear by itself but I prefer to apply it on top of another colour as it makes it easier to remove. This combination lasted really well on my nails and I didn’t find it too difficult to remove. I think I will definitely wear this combination again as I really loved it.
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis