Sunday 11 January 2015

Body Shop Haul (January 2015)

Body Shop Haul
Today I thought I would share with you what I picked up in the Body Shop sale. I didn't get too much but I still wanted to share the few items that I did get with you. Firstly I picked up 2 items from the Brazil Nut line which has sadly been discontinued. This line smells amazing, it has a smell nice sweet smell which I am in love with and I am really sad that they've discontinued it. I picked up the Body Butter and the Shower Cream. I can't wait to start using them but I might ration them so that they will last longer. 


Body Shop Haul
As I bought these items online a lot of their Christmas scents had sold out but I did manage to pick up the Vanilla Brulee Room and Body Spray. I love vanilla scented products and the Body Shop do some amazing body sprays that are pretty long lasting. I have never tried anything from their skincare range so I thought I'd pick up a couple of things. I got the Tea Tree Face Wash as my skin has had quite a few spots recently and tea tree is good for clearing spots up. I haven't tried this yet but when I do I will let you know how I get on with it. 

Body Shop Haul
I also decided to get the Vitamin E Moisturiser as I am running a bit low on my current moisturiser so I thought it would be a good idea to have one ready for when I run out. I've heard a lot of good things about the Vitamin E range so I am looking forward to trying this out. The last thing I got was a re-purchase, I got the Chocomania Lip Butter as this is one of my favourite lip balms it is so thick and moisturiser so it is perfect for winter time. 

Did you get anything in the sale?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis