Friday 9 January 2015

NOTD: Fall Mood

Revlon Fall Mood
Today I am sharing with you an NOTD. I have quite a few nail polishes from the Revlon Colourstay line and I really like them. The quality of the polishes is really good, they are long lasting and they apply smoothly with a wide brush. I don’t think I would ever pay full price for them though as I don’t like to spend more than £5 on one polish. 

Revlon Fall Mood
You can often pick up these Revlon polishes in Poundland and other similar shops. They have a fantastic range of colours, there is something for everyone in this range. 

Revlon Fall Mood
Today I am talking about the shade Fall Mood (140). Fall Mood is a gorgeous copper/ gold/ rose gold colour it depends which light you look at it in. I love it when a polish appears a different colour in different lights as it makes it a little bit more special. This is the perfect ‘Fall’ colour as it reminds me of the changing colour of the leaves but I think it is also suitable for winter as well. 

Revlon Fall Mood
You only need 2 coats for this to be fully opaque, you can actually get away with just 1 coat but I prefer to apply 2 as I find that this makes a nail polish last longer. Despite it being a glittery polish it wasn't too difficult to remove.

What have you got on your nails?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis