Monday 16 February 2015

Nails Inc Haul (February 2015)

Nails Inc Haul
I am a massive fan of Nails Inc polishes and I have quite a collection now. I like to get them when they are on offer or free in magazines. A few weeks Nails Inc were offering their lucky dip offer. They have this every so often and you can get 7 polishes for £19.50 which is a great deal. It is quite exciting as being a lucky dip you don’t choose the colours which means it’s a great way to try things that you might normally pick up. 

Nails Inc Haul
The first one I got is Richmond Terrace which is plumy/brown shade something I wouldn’t normally pick up but I am looking forward to trying it out. Next is Chester Street which is a really pretty beige colour with grey undertones. Next is Great Tichfield Street is a pretty champagne/ gold colour. It looks to be similar to Westminster Abbey although it is slightly lighter. 

Nails Inc Haul
The gorgeous purple sparkly polish is Royal Opera Arcade. I think that this will make a gorgeous top coat I can’t wait to try it out. Something I am not usually a fan of is matte nails I prefer a glossy finish. The shade Gatwick is a matte red I will try this out as I remember when I used Illamasqua’sFaux Pas I actually quite liked it. The next shade Roland Gardens which is a metallic red shade. I have a couple of these sorts of shades already. The last shade I got was Franklins Row which is a gorgeous purple shade with glitter running through it. For some reason it reminds me of space. 

Nails Inc Haul

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis