Wednesday 4 February 2015

NOTD: OPI Diva of Geneva

NOTD: OPI Diva of Geneva
I don’t have a lot of OPI nail polishes and the ones I do have I have bought from places such as Fragrance Direct and Poundland. Although they have a really impressive shade range I don’t think that I would ever spend £11.95 on one polish unless the shade was really unique.

Diva of Geneva is a really pretty colour it’s a sparkly plum colour. It is a bit like a duo-chrome polish. In different lights the colour looks different. I really like the colour and think that it is a lovely colour for this time of year. 

NOTD: OPI Diva of Geneva
The colour reminded me a bit of NO7 Damson Dream unfortunately I don’t have it with me at uni to compare the two. Like the one from NO7 I found that this chipped really quickly. I find that a lot of the OPI polishes I have chip really easily compared to other polishes. 

NOTD: OPI Diva of Geneva
I like the brushes of OPI polishes they are the wide brushes which makes application so much easier. The wear time of them really does let them down though this lasted me about 3 or 4 days before it started to chip. Most polishes I wear usually last a week on my so it is quite disappointing when it chips so quickly.  This shade was part of the 2010 Swiss Fall Collection so if you wanted to pick up this shade you’d have to look on Ebay and other similar websites to find it.

Although the shade range is impressive OPI nail polishes are just not my favourite. My favourite more expensive polishes are from Nails Inc as they have a wide range of colours and finishes although I wouldn't get them full price. I am always really reluctant to spend more than £5 on a polish unless it is really special am I the only one?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis