Wednesday 25 February 2015

NOTD: Nails Inc Argyll Street

NOTD: Nails Inc Argyll Street
I have another Nails Inc polish to share with you this week I bet you are getting tired of seeing Nails Inc polishes on my blog but they really are my favourite. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Argyll Street
I got this a while ago as part of their lucky dip offer that have. Argyll Street is a really interesting colour and nothing like anything else I own. It is a grey/black colour that is sparkly. In some lights the sparkles look green. I am absolutely in love with this shade it is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Argyll Street
It is so different from what I would normally choose but I think it looks really pretty and I like how in different lights it looks a different colour. It is really long lasting as a lot of Nails Inc polishes. If you can get your hands on this shade then I really recommend it.

What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis