Sunday 27 May 2012

Makeup Haul


Beauty Haul
I haven’t actually got much to show you guys sorry! The reason being on my last shopping trip I mainly went clothes shopping so didn’t buy too much makeup. You will be able to see what clothes I bought here

This is what I got in Superdrug. At the moment they have 3 for 2 across all ranges. I bought the nail polish set for my friend because it is her birthday soon. These colours are just her sort of colours. The palette that I bought is a lovely neutrals palette but instead of just being browns it has got some nice greens and greys. Keep your eyes out for a review on it. The last thing I bought was a lipstick by collection 2000it is one of their volume sensation ones in the shade sea shell. Check out the review of it here.

 Also from New Look I bought a w7 eyeshadow palette called sexy eyes. It was reduced to £2 because it doesn’t close properly but it is still perfectly fine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis