Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Review

This the product that has taken the beauty world by storm. It has only just arrived in my Superdrug and I know you will have already seen posts about this but I still wanted to review it for you.

This is what Bourjois says:
Magic in a pot!
Nail polish is instantly removed with the touch of a magic wand!
For each nail, simply Dip-Twist-Remove in 1 second without any cotton wool.
Your nails will be polish-free in just 1 second*!
Plus, its red berry and vanilla fragrance leaves nails delicately scented.
And…it’s good for my nails!
- Acetone-free formula - gentle on nails and cuticles
- Enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil
- Paraben-free
- Dermatologically tested 

This is what I think
It takes a little bit longer than a second but that is to be expected. It does however cut down the time that it used to take to remove nail polish. Plus you don't need to worry about using lots of cotton pads. It is easy to use all you do is dip your finger into the hole and twist the bottle. I bought this from my local Superdrug for £4.99 and it was the last one in stock. I know that this is like gold dust and they have been sold out in many stores. However there are a few downsides to this product the bottle is only 75ml and I'm not sure how long it is going to last. The biggest downside is the smell it is really overpowering and could quite easily give people headaches. Overall I think that this is a great product and I   definitely recommend this to anyone who paints there nails a lot and hates having to take it off.

The results

Before
After

As you can see it didn't remove all of the polish the first time but after another twist it all came off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis