Wednesday 18 June 2014

NOTD: Blue Sky

I am back to blogging. My exams are now over so I concentrate on my blog a lot more now. I have truly missed  writing posts but my exams were and always will be more important so I had to take a break from blogging whilst I was revising for my exams. Now that I am back though I am going to be much more focused on my blog and Youtube  and now that I have had a break I feel very refreshed and have lots of posts planned for you but as always if you have any requests then please let me know.
NYC Blue Sky Nail Polish
I thought that I would share an NOTD with you today. This is another polish from NYC. I have already featured Spring Tulip on my blog which I really loved. This one is called Blue Sky, I don't know who came up with this name but  I think they may need their eyes testing as this is clearly a green colour. It is a gorgeous mint green colour that is very vibrant and looks similar to Barry M's Greenberry

NYC Blue Sky Nail Polish
NYC is a brand that I haven't tried too much from ( I have my eye on a few of their products). The products that I have tried from them I have really liked so I really need to try more from them (any recommendations?). They have a fantastic range of  nail polish colours and they are super affordable at only £1.79 from Superdrug and they are often on offer. 


NYC Blue Sky Nail Polish
The formula is really good for a budget brand. It takes 2 coats for the colour to become fully opaque. The brush is one of those wide brushes which makes application a little bit easier. This polish lasted really well about a week before it started chipping. I love this colour and I think it is gorgeous for spring/summer.  

What have you got on your nails at the moment? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis