Monday 16 June 2014

Youtube

I have decided to restart my Youtube channel!!! I have uploaded videos in the past but I found that I didn't have time to do them but now that I have finished school I will have more free time and I want to start posting on my blog more regularly and I will be posting Youtube videos. I will posting beauty, fashion and lifestyle videos on my channel and the content I produce over there will be very similar to the content that I post on this blog.

I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel (link). The first video on my channel will be a quick introduction video and then I will start posting hauls, tutorials, get ready with me, OOTDs and many other videos. My first video is here.

I hope you will check out my channel as it would mean an a lot to me. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis