Tuesday 24 June 2014

June Magazine Freebies 2014

This month there are some amazing magazine freebies to be had. As I have said in the past magazine freebies are a great way to try new brands and products out for less. Magazines often offer brands such as Nails Inc. and Benefit so it is a great way to try things without having to spend large amounts on a full size product that you might not like. 

So I thought I'd start with a couple of freebies that I myself did not pick up but you may be interested in. Cosmopolitan and Tatler magazine have a variety of sunglasses to choose from. The only reason why I did not pick up this freebie is because I wear prescription lenses so I wouldn't be able to see out of the sunglasses if I had bought them. The only other freebie this month is in Glamour magazine and it is not one I'd recommend. It is the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in blue or black. I got this last year and it is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried so I would suggest that you give this freebie a miss. 

June Red Magazine 2014
The first freebie I did pick up was in Red Magazine. They had a choice of 4 different nail polishes from Mavala. I haven't tried any Mavala polishes before so I was excited to pick up this freebie. They had 4 colours to choose from a red, a blue, a nude and an orange. I chose the shade Waikiki Orange (169) as I don't have many oranges in my collection. I am yet to try this polish but I am really looking forward to try it to see what the quality is like.

Mavala Polish in Waikiki Orange (169)
Red Magazine: £4

June Marie Claire Magazine 2014
The next freeibe I got was in Marie Claire. They had Ciate Caviar Manicure sets. If you've followed my blog for awhile you may be aware that I do not like textured nails and I really don't like  Caviar beads as they are too messy so you may be wondering why I picked this up. I picked it up for the polish that comes in the set as I really like Ciate polishes and I can always give the beads away to someone else. They had 6 sets to choose from and I went for the red colour which is called the Sunset Shimmer set. It comes with a polish in the shade Play Date and the Caviar beads in the shade Cloud Nine.

Ciate Play Date and Cloud Nine
Marie Claire: £3.90

June Harper's Bazaar Magazine 2014
Harper's Bazaar had full size Leighton Denny nail polishes this month. I really like Leighton Denny nail polishes after trying one last year which I got in a magazine. The one I tried was called I Love Juicy and it came as part of a duo with a base and top coat on one end and the colour on the other end. There is a choice of 6 shades I got the shade Lolly Pop as this was the only colour my Tesco had and also it is a pink and I love pink nail polishes.
Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Lolly Pop

Harper's Bazaar: £4.20

The last freebie I have to talk about is in Instyle Magazine. They have a 30ml sample of the REN Hot Cloth Cleanser which comes with a muslin cloth. I like REN skincare but I can't afford to try out there products too often as they are quite expensive. This freebie has come at a good time as I have nearly ran out of my current cleanser.

REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser
Instyle: £3.90


Did you pick up any freebies this month?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis