Thursday 4 September 2014

Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream Review


Balance Me Moisture Rich Moisturiser
I got this in a magazine quite a while ago now. I always pick up the magazine freebies as I like to have mini skincare items to use when I'm travelling. During August I went away and I got to use some of my mini skincare items. This was one of the items I used and I thought I would share my thoughts on it with you. I have previously used the Balance Me Face Moisturiser  so I was interested to see if this as any different. 

Balance Me Moisture Rich Moisturiser
I was expecting this  to be a thick cream however it wasn't as thick as I was expecting. However I find this cream to be very moisturising.  Balance Me is a natural skincare brand and although this isn't always something I look for in skincare products it is good to know that this product doesn't use any harmful ingredients. This cream isn't too thick so it doesn't feel that it is clogging your skin which you can sometimes get with thicker creams. The Balance Me range all seems to smell very similar, it has a light floral smell which doesn't really bother me but it might bother you if you have sensitive skin. This cream is easy to blend into your skin and it sinks in very quickly. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky on my skin like some thicker moisturisers do.  I have been reaching for this more now that the weather is getting cooler. 

Overall I like this moisturiser but I probably wouldn't repurchase it because I can't really afford to spend £24 on a moisturiser right now but I would consider it in the future. 

Have you tried this? What's your favourite Balance Me product? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis