Monday 15 September 2014

ELF Haul #5


ELF Haul
A little while ago I ordered a few bits from ELF and today I thought I would share with you what I got.
ELF Haul
I finally managed to get hold of the Eye Primer in Sheer, this is one of my favourite primers and it is nearly always sold out so when I saw that it was in stock I had to snap it up. Next I bought a Nail Polish in the shade Skinny Jeans, I saw this on ELF's Facebook page and I fell in love with the colour and the nail polishes are only £2.50. Next I got another Baked Eyeshadow in the shade Pixie. I really like the Baked Eyeshadows as I think they are really pigmented, I have already reviewed the shade Bark which you can see here. I got one of their Single Eyeshadows as I have never tried them before, I got the shade Raspberry Truffle as I saw a review of it and they said it was a dupe for MAC's Trax which is on my list to try. I also got another Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow and this one is in the shade Miss Popular. The last think I got was the Clarifying Pressed Powder as I wanted to try a new powder out. 

I will be doing separate reviews on each of these products as and when I try them. I have also included the haul video I did in case you prefer to watch hauls. 



Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis