Tuesday 16 September 2014

Recent Nail Polish Loves


Recent Nail Polish Favourites
Today I am going to share with you some of the nail polishes that I have been reaching for over the past couple of months. These colours are very summery and they are some of the ones that I have been using over the summer months. 

As you can see I have been reaching for a lot of blues, pinks and one green. The first polish I have been loving is the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape which is very similar to Nails Inc's Baker Street. I love the Gelly Hi Shine range and this colour is absolutely gorgeous. It is a beautiful bright blue colour. My next favourite is from Essie in the shade Avenue Maintain. I love Essie polishes they have a wide brush which means you can get a nice even coverage and they have a fantastic colour range. Next is a gorgeous pastel blue from Rimmel in the shade Mind The Gap Victoria which is a really pretty colour. Next I have been using Revlon's Sweet Tart which I love the colour of however I'm not a fan of the brush as it is very thin I prefer wider brushes as I find that they apply the polish more evenly. I have become a massive fan of the NYC polishes. They are really good quality, have a great shade range and they are super affordable. The shade I am sharing with you today is Spring Tulip I love this as it is a gorgeous pinky coral colour and as you probably know I am a massive fan of pink nail polishes. My last favourite is another Barry M Gelly Hi Shine this one is in the shade Greenberry. As I mentioned above I love this range and I have seen that they are releasing some new autumn shades which I am really excited for. 

What have been your favourite nail polishes recently? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis