Friday 10 October 2014

Wishlist #12 Makeup Edition

Today I thought I would share with you my current makeup wishlist. Now I am at uni I need to be careful on what I spend my money on so I haven't been buying that much makeup but there are a lot of new things out that I want to try out. 

I already have one of the Revlon Colourstay Moisture Lip Stains and I really like it. I have the shade Barcelona Nights and I really like it so I really want to try more colours from the range. I will be reviewing Barcelona Nights in the next few weeks as I haven't had it that long but I am really impressed. 

In the summer many bloggers talked about the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks and at the time I wasn't really that interested in them at the time but I was recently watching a video on Youtube (I can't remember whose it was) and they were wearing one of these (Nude-ist!) and it looked really nice on them so I want to give it a try for myself. 

Next is another product that has been out for awhile but I have never tried. The L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splashes have been out for a few years now but I have never tried them. I didn't used to be that keen on these sorts of products but I quite like them now as they are easy to wear and don't need as much reapplying as a normal lipstick. I have my eye on a few different colours from the range particularly: Romy, Juliet and Lolita.  

I don't have many foundations so I am always interested in  trying new ones out. I saw Gabby wear the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in one of her vlogs and it looked really good on her skin. I have tried Rimmel foundations in the past and really liked them and now they have introduced a new pale shade which I am interested in trying out. 

The last item on my wishlist is the Soap and Glory Archery they have just realised a new version of this instead of being a pen this one is a pencil. I prefer using pencils for my eyebrows as I think they look more natural than powder. I am always interested in trying new brow products and I have heard good things about the original. 

What is on your wishlist?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis