Sunday 23 November 2014

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review


Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
When Real Techniques launched the Sam's Picks set I new I needed to get my hands on it. I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes I have tried quite a few now. I have tried the Core Collection, the Starter Set, the Duo Fibre Set and the Blush Brush and I love them all. Since the launch of the Sam's Picks set they have also launched Nic's Picks which I have also bought. Sam's Picks contains 6 brushes; the Multi- Task Brush, Setting Brush, Buffing Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Essential Crease Brush and the Fine Liner Brush. 


Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
For those of you unfamiliar with the Real Techniques they have a colour system. The pink brushes are for finishing off your look i.e. for blush, bronzer and powder. The gold brushes are for your base; your foundation and concealer and the purple brushes are for the eyes. Although the brushes are designed for set things you can use them for whatever you want which is why I like them so much as they have multi purposes. All of the brushes are really soft and they wash really well I have been using them for quite awhile and have washed them quite a few times and I have not noticed any shedding. The set costs £29.99 although there are often offers on these brushes.  

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Multi- Task Brush
As the name suggests this brush can be used for many purposes. Real Techniques suggests that it can be used for blush,bronzer and powder. I personally use this for blending out cream blush. I don't like blending cream blush with my hands and I find that this brush is perfect for blending I also really like it for blending bronzer.

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Setting Brush 
I use this for applying highlighter to the top of my cheekbones. It is the perfect size for this as it is quite small so you can be quite controlled with where you are applying the highlighter. It is also really good for applying powder under your eyes as it is the perfect. 

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Buffing Brush
This is one of my favourite brushes. I love this for applying foundation and I am really glad to have a second one in my collection. 
Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Pointed Foundation Brush 
I don't use this brush that much as I have one from the Core Collection already. This one is probably my least favourite as I don't really have a purpose for it. I used to use it for concealer but I have since started using the Contour Brush which does a much better job. 

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Essential Crease Brush
This brush is exclusive to this set. I really like to use this for blending my eyeshadow. If I had to have only 2 eyeshadow brushes I would pick this one and the Base Shadow brush as they are the perfect combination.  

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review
Fine Liner Brush 
I like this brush for applying gel eyliner although I don't wear it all that often. This is perfect for creating a very fine line.

Overall I really like this set the stand out brushes are the Multi-Task Brush, Setting Brush, Buffing Brush and the Essential Crease Brush.

Have you got this set?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis