Tuesday 11 November 2014

Magazine Freebies: Glamour Magazine December 2014

This months Glamour magazine has some amazing freebies in it. They have a card from the Body Shop which is worth £3, £15, £100 or £1000 which is great as I have my eye on some of the new Christmas products so to get some money off is always good. There is also a card for 20% off at H&M. 

Now onto the actual freebies in the magazines. This month Glamour magazine has 4 Nails Inc polishes on offer. The colours are Hanover Square, Wigmore Street, Marylebone, Mews and Tate. 
Hanover Square is a dark burgundy which I am wearing on my nails right now and I will be posting about it next week. Wigmore Street is a really pretty purple. Marylebone Mews is an unusual colour it is a grey which has a hint of lilac to it. Tate is a classic red colour which I love. The magazine is only £2 and each nail polish is worth £11 so it would be rude not to pick up all the shades as you can get £44 worth of nail polish for just £8. 

I am really looking forward to trying these polishes out. Did you pick up any of these polishes?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis