Tuesday 18 November 2014

Magazine Freebies: December 2014 Elle Magazine

Magazine Freebies: December 2014 Elle Magazine
Today I have another fantastic magazine freebie to share with you. Earlier this year Benefit released a new eyeliner as part of their They're Real range. The new eyeliner is the first of its kind, it is a push up gel eyeliner that is meant to make applying eyeliner easier. I have heard mixed reviews about this eyeliner which is why have been reluctant to spend £18.50 as that is a lot of  money to spend on an eyeliner that I may or may not like. This month Elle Magazine has a sample of the eyeliner which is the perfect way to try it out without spending too much money. 

Magazine Freebies: December 2014 Elle Magazine
I am yet to try this eyeliner but I am really looking forward to giving it a go and I will share my thoughts on it as soon as I have tried it out. If you have been thinking about trying out this eyeliner I recommend picking up the magazine as it is only £4 and it is a much more affordable way of trying out the eyeliner. 

Have you picked up any freebies this month?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis