Friday 21 November 2014

Wishlist #15- Christmas Gift Set Edition

Wishlist #15- Christmas Gift Set Edition

One of the things I love about Christmas time is the amazing beauty gift sets that are available. Each year I am blown away by the different sets on offer and I also want to buy the whole of Boots. The gift sets are usually great value for money and they are a great way to try out a variety of products from a brand. Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite ones available. 

First up is the Soap and Glory The Next Big Thing (£60). Each year Soap and Glory release a massive gift set with some of their bestsellers and each year it is one of the Boots Star Gifts so it gets discounted usually to less than half price which is the best time to buy it. Hopefully they will do the same this year as this has some great products in that I really want to try. 

Next we have the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O'Blushes (£29.50), this gift set is amazing value for money it has all the Benefit box blushes in and one boxed blush costs £23.50 so you can get them all for such an amazing price. This would be a great way to try them all out and I will definitely be getting this. 

I have fallen in love with Sanctuary Spa all their products smell amazing so I would love to have the Eau De Toilette (£16.50). All the Sanctuary products have a gorgeous scent so I would love to be able to spritz myself with it. 

Next is a lovely set from Nails Inc (£42), it is a set of 6 of their gel effect polishes. I am a massive fan of Nails Inc but I have not tried their gel effect polishes but I would really love to try them out as I really like gel effect polishes such as the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes. 

As I mentioned above I love the smell of Sanctuary Spa (£18) products I have become what some might called obsessed. This gift set includes 2 diffusers, 2 candles and a room spray. I love the smell so much that I would love to be surrounded by it all the time. 

The last gift set is an eyeshadow palette from Soap and Glory (£16). A girl can never have too many neutral palettes can she? I haven't tried too much from the Soap and Glory makeup line and this palette looks really good. I have had my eye on their eyeshadow quads but they are £10 which seems a lot for 4 eyeshadows but £16 for 10 eyeshadows is much better value.

Which gift sets are on your wishlist?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis