Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn Makeup

Autumn Makeup
I really love autumn, the makeup and the fashion. I love to snuggle up in a jumper reading books. I also really enjoy wearing a berry toned lipstick. You can wear berry tones all year round but autumn is the time when they become very popular. One of my favourite lipsticks for this time of year is a very affordable one from ELF. 

Autumn Makeup

Autumn Makeup

Autumn Makeup

Autumn Makeup

Autumn Makeup
For my face I used the Garnier BB Cream, I really like this as it is very light on my skin but it helps to even out my skin tone. I then used my favourite concealer which is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I won't talk about this too much as I have talked about it quite a lot recently but this is my all time favourite concealer. I also really like the Maybelline Fit Me Powder as well as it helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. For blush I used the NYC Colour Wheel in  Plum Passion which is a gorgeous shade for autumn. 


Autumn Makeup
For eyes I have been loving the above combination I really like using plum tones on my eyes during the autumn. I use the Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer in Cashmere Plum all over my lids. I then use the ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum in my crease to add some definition to my eyes. I think that these colours work really well together I have been wearing them a lot recently. I then use the MUA Eyeliner Pencil to line my upper waterline. The Seventeen Back Lash Mascara is my current mascara of choice I really like how this makes my lashes look. Lastly for brows I use the Avon Glimmerstick in Dark Brown, you are probably tired of reading about it but it is my favourite brow product as I think the colour is perfect for me. 

Autumn Makeup
Lastly the lipstick, the item you have all been waiting to read about. I love this ELF Lipstick in Gypsy I wear it a lot throughout the autumn as it is such a gorgeous shade and it was only £1.95. I tried to find it on the website but I couldn't find this shade so I hope they have not discontinued this as I will be really upset if they have. 

What's your autumn makeup?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis