Tuesday 25 November 2014

NOTD: Indigo Night

NOTD: Revlon Indigo Night
Today I am sharing with you a polish from Revlon. I picked this up from Poundworld as the one near me has a lot of Revlon nail polishes in at the moment. I like the Revlon Colourstay polishes but I wouldn't want to spend £7.99 on them so I often pick them up in discount shops. 

NOTD: Revlon Indigo Night

NOTD: Revlon Indigo Night
I picked up the shade Indigo Night which is a gorgeous blue shade. I really like wearing blue polishes and I fell in love with this shade. I like these Revlon polishes as they have a really wide brush which makes the application very easy. You only need 2 coats of this polish for it to become fully opaque. The polish lasts a week before it starts to chip. 


NOTD: Revlon Indigo Night
I recommend checking out Poundworld to see if they have any of these polishes as I really like this range I think I have 7 or 8 from this range. They have a fantastic range of colours and the quality is really good. 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis