Saturday 15 November 2014

Celebrity Style: Emma Watson

Today I bring you another Celebrity Style post. For those of you unfamiliar with these posts, each week I will pick a celebrity (I also take requests) and find a picture of an outfit that I like and would want to recreate. I then search the website and find similar pieces to the original outfit. I try to pick out items that are affordable so for the most part all the items I share with you will be below £50. If you have any requests for celebrities then you can either leave them in the comments or email me at prettylittlefashionista@hotmail.com  
Today I have chosen Emma Watson. Emma is a celebrity I find truly inspirational not only is she a great actress she does a lot of charity work and her speech at the United Nations was amazing. The outfit I have chosen is this one. I like to share casual outfits as they are the ones that people are likely to wear as much as we would all love to wear some of the dresses that celebrities wear on the red carpet they are a little too much for 'everyday' live. I really liked this outfit as it is something that I would happily wear. As the picture doesn't show her top I picked a blouse that I thought would go really well with the outfit. 

Celebrity Style: Emma Watson
Celebrity Style: Emma Watson
Top- Matalan £12
Coat- ASOS £48 
Jeans- Boohoo £20 
Bag- River Island £50
Boots- House of Fraser £30
Scarf- House of Fraser £20 

Outfit Total: £180 

I know this outfit is quite expensive but it has a lot of staple pieces which you could wear with lots of different outfits such as the coat, boots and bag which would go with a lot of different outfits. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any celebrity requests then let me know. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis