Sunday 21 July 2013

MUA Cream Blush Review


MUA Cream Blush Bittersweet
I have never been a massive fan of cream blushes I much prefer powder blushes but I thought I would try this one from MUA. 

MUA Cream Blush Bittersweet
I chose the shade Bittersweet as I love pink blushes. The packaging is very sleek and simple although it is very easily broken as I managed to break one of the hinges although it is still fine to use. I really like that it has a clear lid so you can see the colour which is really handy to have when you have a big collection of blushes. There are 4 shades in this range: Yummy, Blossom, Dolly and Bittersweet. Bittersweet was the only pink shade which is a shame as I really like this blush. 

MUA Cream Blush Bittersweet Swatch
I love the colour of this blush it is a gorgeous baby pink colour. The blush is very pigmented and looks lovely on my skin. I currently apply it with my fingers as I have not found a suitable brush yet (if you have any affordable recommendations then let me know). This blush sits well on top of foundation and it blends really well.

Have you tried this? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis