Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Empties

It's the end of the month and it's time to share with you my empties. I love reading these posts as you get to see that a blogger has used up a product and hear their honest opinions. 
I had a really itchy scalp earlier in the month and I turned to Head and Shoulders. This solved the problem and after using this my scalp was back to normal. I have since read the they use a lot of sulphates in their products which isn't good for your hair so I might not get these again. 

Next is a Baylis and Harding shower gel from the Royal Collection, this came in a gift set and I really liked it. It smelt of sweets and left my skin smelling amazing. The next item is the Elemis Bath Elixir which I loved. It smelt amazing and was so relaxing I used this after stressful days at school and it was very calming. 

I used up 2 toothpastes this month. The first one was the Colgate Total Advanced Whitening I really liked this toothpaste and I could see a difference in my teeth. The other one was a White Glo one from Professional Choice which came free with a magazine. I really liked the effects of this as it made my teeth much whiter but I hated the taste of it. 
I used up some eye drops as my hayfever was really bad. As I am a student I get my prescription for free but this month I needed some eye drops desperately so I went to Tesco and got these Optrex ones. These were good and they stopped my eyes from itching. Lastly I used up my Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturiser I really like this as it was moisturising and  it sunk in quickly.

What have you used up this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

Ps I am on Bloglovin and I would love if you would follow my blog on there, the link is below or in the sidebar. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis