Tuesday 23 July 2013

Weekly Summary #4

Last week was the last week of school. This year has gone so quickly which is scary as I only have a year left at school. I am currently waiting the results of my AS exams which is scary as I don't know how well I did and I need to get certain grades to get back in next year. 

This week has been very relaxed at school watching films in lessons and eating food in class. We got to move into our new classrooms which was good as they have air-conditioning  and it has been so hot these last few weeks. 

On Thursday I went to Cambridge to see a performance of King Lear. The play was performed outside which was different. It was extremely hot on Thursday and there was hardly any shade but regardless I still really enjoyed the play. Afterwards we went to an ice cream parlour and although it was expensive (£2.50 for a scoop) it was really good ice cream and a nice relief in this hot weather. 

The last day of school was full of assemblies full with awards and performances from students. It was a really good way to end the year and I am excited for next year. 

Next year I am going to be doing an EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) I plan to do it on makeup and how it has changed over time. I am going to focus on Romeo and Juliet and see how makeup has been used in various differnt performances. 

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis