Tuesday 9 July 2013

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Review


Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser
This seems like such a strange product but one that I was in desperate need of. I could list you many reason why I forget to moisturise my skin such as I'm too busy or don't have time but the matter is that I am too lazy to do it. I do not like having to wait for a product to sink and so I just don't use a moisturiser. Admittedly I have been getting better at this these past few months as my  stock of body butters and lotions was overflowing my cupboard and I vowed to start using them. I have been doing this but I do have tendencies to slip back into my old lazy ways and this is where this product comes in. 

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser This is the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser, I remember reading posts about this thinking it was a weird product. You apply it whilst in the shower and then rinse it off and it is supposed to moisturise your skin which seems strange as you are washing the product off. Even though I didn't have high hopes for this I thought it was still worth a try as it could be a life saving product. Is it? I think it is as you apply it whilst in the shower as if it was a shower gel and when you step out of the shower your skin is instantly smooth. I love this as you no longer have to wait for a product to sink into your skin as you use it has part of your shower routine. This product has saved me so much time and leaves my skin so smooth which is essential for summer. I got the one for normal skin but they also do one for dry skin so there is something for everyone which is what I love about Nivea as they try to cater for all skin types. 

I think this product is a must if you are lazy like me and as it is summer now and you want soft skin this is a fast and easy way to get it.

Have you tried this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis