Sunday 24 November 2013

Haul November 2013

Recently I have bought quite a few things and I want to share with you what I have been buying recently.
So I have bought quite a few things in Poundland recently. I picked up a Revlon Nail Polish in the shade Sweet Tart which is a bright pink. I love this colour and it was in my October Favourites. I am a massive fan of pink nail polishes and this one is perfect. Next I picked up an eyeshadow from the brand NKDSKN which I have never heard of. I tried to do some research on this brand but I struggled to find anything. I picked up this eyeshadow in the shade Cinnamon because it looked so pretty. I picked up a nail polish from Famous which I have tried a few things from before. I saw this nail polish Scarlet Sparkle and it looked like the perfect colour for Christmas so I knew I had to have it. I picked up some more Calvin Klein Cream Eyeshadows, in another haul I showed you Bare Silk which I really liked so I picked up 2 other shades. I got Snakeskin Silver and Cashmere Plum and so far I really like them. On another trip to Poundland I picked up 2 nail polishes. I picked up the Maybelline Forever Strong Polish in Ceramic Blue which is a beautiful pastel blue. The other polish I got was an OPI Shatter in Pink Shatter I already own quite a few of these as they were in Poundland a few months ago and I picked them up.   
In Superdrug I picked up the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil as my MUA one was running a bit low. I really like this eyebrow pencil as it lasts all day and the colour is really good. I also picked up the Maybelline MNY nail polish in 261. I think I got this in somewhere random  like British Heart Foundation for 99p. MNY is a range that was bought out by Maybelline for teenagers but I think it has been discontinued as I have seen it in Poundland. I love pink polishes and this one is gorgeous. I got a Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Sweetie for 89p. Which was a complete bargain I think they'd labelled it wrong though as the other lipsticks that had been reduced from the same range were £4.89 however I am not complaining this is a gorgeous colour and I will wear it lots.  

I got these 2 pieces from Ebay. I have been wanting some nail dotting tools for the longest time and I finally bought some. I got them from here they were only £2.49 with free delivery. I have been loving experimenting with them as you will see in upcoming posts. I also got a Yankee Candle Sampler in Fireside Treats which smells amazing. I always buy the samplers to try the scent out before I buy and big jar.  

A few weeks ago Tesco had a 3 for 2 offer on Clean and Clear. I needed a new face wash which was £4 so it made sense to pick up some other products as well. I got the Morning Energy Daily Facial Scrub I had the face wash of this which I really liked so I thought I would give it a try. I got the Advantage Clear & Soother Foaming Wash which I quite like. Lastly I picked up the Advantage Spot Treatment Gel as my skin has been a nightmare recently and this has helped reduce my spots.

I got this burgundy Geek jumper from Ebay and I love it. I have worn this jumper so much recently I usually wear jumpers as tops and I often wear them with leggings or disco pants. The only problem I have with it is that I got it in a medium but I'd say it is quite small for a medium so I'd recommend getting a larger than you normally would as they seem to come up small. 

Lastly I have seen this bag on so many blogs over the last year and now I finally own one. I love this bag it is the perfect size not too small or too big. I can fit everything I need in it.It is so cute and it comes in loads of different colours, I think I may get another one because I love it so much. You can get one from here.


What have you bought recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis