Sunday 17 November 2013

Weekly Summary #11

This week has been super busy, I had barely any time to write up blog posts. I have now received offers from all of the universities that I have applied to and now I have to make my decision of which 2 I will accept. Yesterday I went to the Bournemouth Open Day and I really enjoyed it. I now have to decided between Bournemouth and UCLAN as they are my 2 favourites. I have been thinking that I might do a series of posts on my experience of university which will include my journey at university but also before such as the applying and what to take etc, if you would be interested in this then let me know and I can start writing and planning posts.

Today is my dad's birthday and to celebrate we went out for lunch which was really nice. I am super excited for Christmas and I have been planning what presents to buy for my friends. I have been really impressed with the gift sets in Boots this year as they all look so good. I nearly got to try the White Chocolate hot chocolate from Costa but they had run out but hopefully I'll get one this week. 

What have you been up to this week?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis