Monday 18 November 2013

New MUA Blusher Shades Review


MUA Blushes Marshmallow and Candyfloss
This year MUA released 6 new blushes shades. I hadn't tried any of the single blushes before and I thought I would give them ago. The new shades are Bubblegum, Bon Bon, Marshmallow, Candyfloss, Lolly and Cupcake.
MUA Blushes Marshmallow and Candyfloss
I chose the shade Marshmallow and Candyfloss as these are the 2 shades that I am most likely to wear. Candyfloss is very similar to the shade glowing from Fashionista . I love that MUA have started to name their products and all the blushes have such cute names. The packaging is quite simple although relatively sturdy. I like that it has a clear plastic lid so that you can easily identify the colour when it is in your collection. 

MUA Blushes Marshmallow and Candyfloss
Marshmallow is a bright blue toned pink and is very pigmented. This blush is matte which is good as a lot of drugstore blushes have shimmer in them so this is a rare change. Apparently 2 of the blushes are matte and the other 4 are shimmer shades. I love the texture of theses blushes they are a little bit chalky but considering that they are only £1 they are quite soft and easy to work with. The pigmentation is amazing for the price and they are blend really well. MUA say that Marshmallow would suit any skin type and I think I agree with this as this type of colour usually suits most people. Candyfloss is a dusky rose colour with a gold shimmer in it. Candyfloss is really soft and easy to blend. MUA suggest that this shade would be suitable for pale- medium skin tones. I am quite pale and I think that this blush looks really flattering on me.

MUA Blushes Marshmallow and Candyfloss
I really like these blushes, the colour range is lovely and the quality of these blushes is amazing. The blushes cost £1 and you can buy them in Superdrug and on the MUA website I think that they are great value for money and I really recommend that you give them a try. I have since bought another of these blushes in the shade Lolly which I will review soon. 

Summary:
Product: MUA Blushes (New 2013 Shades)
Price: £1
Shades: Marshmallow, Cupcake, Candyfloss, Bon Bon, Bubblegum and Lolly
Where to buy: Superdrug , MUA Website 
Score: 8/10 


Have you tried these blushes?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis