Tuesday 12 November 2013

October Favourites


October Favourites
So today I am sharing with you my October favourites. This month I have been loving quite a few things. Firstly now that it is officially autumn I have been reaching for my NYC Colour Wheel in Plum Passion  I think that this is a perfect blush for colour as it is quite a warm toned pink. It isn't the most pigmented blush but I have been reaching for it a lot and it is one of my favourites. I have been loving the ELF lipstick in Gypsy this is the perfect colour for autumn. Gypsy is quite a dark shade but I love it and I have been wearing it a lot this month. ELF lipsticks are great quality and are so affordable. I have been using my Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer in Cashmere Plum this month. This is a cream eyeshadow which is similar to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos which I love. This colour is somewhere in between Pomegranate and Rose Gold from the Maybelline Colour Tattoo range. I love this colour, it is easy to blend and it really pigmented although it doesn't last as long as the Colour Tattoos. My last favourites are nail related. I recently got some nail dotting tools from Ebay and I have been loving using them. I have using the L'Oreal nail polish in You Are Worth It which is a bluey grey colour and I love it, when I first got it I thought I wouldn't use it but I have used this quite a lot and it makes a nice change from the usual colours I wear.  I have been doting my accent nail with Revlon's Sweet Tart which you will see in an upcoming NOTD. I have included some close up photos of the products and some swatches below.
NYC Colour Wheel in Plum Passion

Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer in Cashmere Plum

 ELF lipstick in Gypsy

October Favourites Swatches
Swatches from left to right: Gypsy, Plum Passion, Cashmere Plum

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis