Monday 1 December 2014

Month of Lipsticks: L'Oreal Intense Fuschia (Day 1)

I have decided that for the month of December I am going to post a about a lipstick each day. I will also be posting other posts as well so you will see 2 posts from me each day. I thought I would kick off with this gorgeous lipstick from L'Oreal. The packaging of L'Oreal lipsticks is amazing and looks so much more expensive than it is. 


The shade I am sharing with you today is called Intense Fuschia (228) This is from their Intense Colour Riche range. I really like this lipstick it is creamy, moisturising and long lasting. I love these types of colours 'bright pinks that are almost reds' and you will probably see a lot of similar colour throughout the month. It has a really nice glossy finish which I personally love as I am not a fan of matte lipsticks. 



Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis