Wednesday 3 December 2014

Origins Gift Set- Mask Marvels

I got this amazing gift set from Boots for just £25. It was on offer and normally this costs £50. This gift set is from Origins which is a skincare brand that I have never tried. 


This set comes with 3 of the Orgins face masks. In the set you get Clear Improvement which is a charcoal mask and is meant to clear your pores, Drink Up Intensive which is an overnight mask which hydrates the skin and lastly Out of Trouble which is for problem skin. The masks aren't full size, they are 75ml and the full size ones are 100ml. This was a fantastic deal though as I got 3 masks for the price of one as the full size masks are £23 each. I am looking forward to trying these out and I will be reviewing them as soon as I have tried them out.

Have you tried anything from Origins?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis