Wednesday 3 December 2014

Month of Lipsticks: Natural Collection Pink Mallow (Day 2)

Natural Collection Pink Mallow
Today I am wearing Natural Collection's Pink Mallow. I really like the Natural Collection lipsticks they are a good quality and super affordable. The packaging isn't the best but I really love this colour. It is a really pale pink which is really good for everyday. 

Natural Collection Pink Mallow

Natural Collection Pink Mallow

Natural Collection Pink Mallow
This pale pink is really good for days when I don't want to wear a dark colour but I want to wear something on my lips. I really like the creamy formula of these lipsticks as they feel really comfortable on my lips. They aren't the most long lasting lipsticks available but they do last a reasonable amount of time. 



Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis