Thursday 5 March 2015

Max Factor Freebie

Max Factor is a brand which I have tried very little from but when I was buying a lipstick for my Grandma I saw that they had a free gift offer. If you spent £15 you got a free gift. I decided to pick up my Grandma a lipstick from them and I also picked up a few bits for myself. Today I thought I would share with you what I picked up and what is included in the free gift. 
Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in Seductive Pink and Wild Eyeshadow Pencil in Caramel Rage
I’d heard a lot about the Max Factor Crème Puff Blushes and I decided to get the shade Seductive Pink (15). These are actually powder blushes but have a creamy feel to them. Bloggers have been comparing them to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes which I haven’t tried. I really love blushes and I was interested in trying these out. I haven’t actually used this yet but I did swatch it in store and it felt really nice and was decently pigmented.

The next thing I picked up was the Wild Eyeshadow Pencil in Caramel Rage (05). I really like eyeshadow pencils as they are so quick and easy to apply. I really wanted to try the Excess Shimmers but the Boots I was in did not have any. 

Max Factor False Lash Mascara, Lipstick in Star Dust Pink and Glossfinity Polish Pink'ed
Now onto what was included in the free gift. The first thing is a coupon for £2 off either the Facefinity All Day Primer, Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation or the Skin Luminizer Foundation. I am interested in trying the Skin Luminizer Foundation as I really like lightweight, dewy foundations. Now onto the products. The first things is the False Lash Effect Mascara I’m always interested in trying out new mascaras. This mascara has a big, spiky wand which I am interested in giving a go.  Next I got a lipstick in the shade Star Dust Pink (615), this is a gorgeous neutral pink which I think I will get a lot of wear out of. The packaging of these lipsticks is lovely and if this one is good I can see myself picking up more shades. The last thing I got was a Glossfinity Polish in Pink’ed (72). This is a really pretty peach shade that will be excellent for spring/summer. It looks similar to Peach Melba from Barry M.

I recommend picking up this free gift if you can as it is a great way to try products from the range especially if you are like me and haven’t tried that many.

What’s your favourite Max Factor product?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis