Saturday 21 March 2015

MUA Haul

When I got an email from MUA saying that I had a 20% code because it was birthday I knew I would be making an order. I haven’t bought anything from MUA in a while but I had quite a few items on my list that I wanted to try and they also had some items in their sale. I got quite a lot of products and I think it cost me around £25 with post and packaging. 
Blending Eyeshadow Brush (E3) and Eyebrow Brush and Comb (E6)
I picked up a few of their brushes. I have tried the Powder Brush (F4) and the Eyeshadow Contour Brush (E4). I think the brushes are really great value for money. I got the Blending Eyeshadow Brush (E3) which was £1.95 and the Eyebrow Brush and Comb (E6) which was £1.50. 

Sweet Sheen Lip Balms French Violet and Cherry Bomb
I got the 2 of the Sweet Sheen Lip Balms which are a new launch as part of the Spring collection and cost £2 each. I think that these might be similar to the Lip Butters from Revlon and I can’t wait to try them out. I got the shades French Violet and Cherry Bomb. 

Intense Kisses Kiss and Tell and Stolen Kisses

Lipsticks: 7, Persian Rose and Tulip
I went a bit lip product crazy. I got 3 of their £1 lipsticks. I got the shades 7, Tulip and Persian Rose. I also got 2 of the Intense Kisses as they were only 75p, I got the shades Kiss and Tell and Stolen Kisses.

Eyeshadow 12, Bronze and Misty Rose
I picked up a few of their single eyeshadows as I had heard good things about them but I had never actually tried them myself. I got shade 12, Bronze and Misty Rose. All of the single eyeshadows are £1 each. 

Blushes Cupcake and Bon Bon
I decided to get the last 2 blushes so I could complete my collection. I needed the shades Bon Bon and Cupcake in order to have all 6. I am looking forward to using these as I really like the MUA blushes which are only £1. 

Twelfth Night Palette and Extreme Metallic Quad in Go Getter
I saw that they had the Twelfth Night Palette in the sale for £2 so I thought I would pick it up as it is different to most of the palettes I own. It is a perfect palette for winter time as it has browns, greens and purples. I also picked up the Extreme Metallic Quad in Go Getter which had been reduced to £1. This has a beautiful range of neutral metallic shades which I know I will get a lot of wear out of. 

Power Brow and Whipped Velvet Lip Lacquer in Ritzy
I love testing out new brow products so I thought I would try the Power Brow which comes with a highlighter as well. This was £3 and I am looking forward to seeing what it is like. The highlighter that comes with it looks gorgeous. I picked up one of their new Whipped Velvet Lip Lacquers in the shade Ritzy. These are part of their Spring collection and as I quite liked the original Velvet Lip Lacquers I thought I would give this a go. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and I will be reviewing everything as soon as I’ve had chance to try things out.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis