Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites (2015)

I can't believe that February is over this year is going so fast already. Next month (March) is my birthday and I'm really excited. Today I will be sharing with you what I have been loving over the past month. This month I don’t have too much to share with you as I haven't tried many new products. 
February Favourites
My first favourite is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Powder. I have been using the Maybelline Fit Me Powder for ages and it has been my favourite but I really like this new powder from Rimmel. It is very similar to the Fit Me one in packaging and formula. Both powders come in a compact which you can lift up and underneath there is a mirror and sponge this is great if you plan on taking it on the go but it does mean that the packaging is quite bulky. I personally like very fine powders as I don't want my skin to look cakey and this one ticks that box. It says that it can be buildable which if I'm honest I have not tried. I have been really impressed with this powder I don't think it's any better than the Fit Me as I think they are very similar. I've tried a couple of things from this range; the primer and the foundation and this is definitely my favourite thing from  range.

My next favourite I think I have mentioned before in a favourites post but I really love it so I thought I'd mention it again. I got the Bellapierre Trio in 24K Taupe from TK Maxx and it is one of the best things I have ever bought. It comes with 3 eyeshadows (obviously) which are really wearable shimmery shades. I love shimmery eyeshadows, this comes with a brown, pink and cream colour. Despite there only being 3 shades you can create so many different looks with it and they are all pigmented and easy to blend. 

February Favourites
I have been loving the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. I have a few of the Lip Butters and I really like them but this is my favourite  as it is such a wearable shade. Berry Smoothie is similar to Honey from the Just Bitten Kisssable Balm Stain range which is my most used lip product ever. This is great to apply when you don't want to wear anything too bright but still want to wear some colour. The lip butters are really hydrating and sheer so they are great to wear on a daily basis however they are buildable. This is a great shade to keep in your handbag as it is so easy to apply and I'd say you could apply it without a mirror.

My last favourite is a new release from Benefit. When I heard about the new Rollerlash Mascara I was excited to try it out as I like the They're Real Mascara. I was even more excited when Elle Magazine gave a sample of it away in this months edition. I really like this mascara usually I am not a fan of curved wands as I find they usually make application messy but this is really easy to apply and not at all messy. This really helps to lengthen your lashes and the wand helps you to capture every single lash. The curved wand is designed to hold a curl and I think it really does. I am a big fan and I recommend you try it out if you can.

What have been your favourites this month?

 Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis