Tuesday 3 March 2015

Marie Claire Magazine Freebie (April 2015)

Marie Claire Magazine Freebie (April 2015)
I do love a good magazine freebie especially when it is full-size Nails Inc polishes. As I have mentioned before Nails Inc is one of my favourite nail polish brands and I love when magazines offer them as a freebie. 

Nails Inc Fiesta
I am trying to cut back on buying nail polishes as I have so many, but I couldn’t resist such a bargain although I was pretty restrained and only got 1 shade.

There are 4 shades on offer and they are all very spring appropriate. The one I picked up is called Fiesta which is a gorgeous bright pink. The other shades are Fizz (a pale pink), Fashion (a lovely lilac) and Festival (a pale nude).

I’m hoping I’ll be able to find Fashion as that is the only other shade I am interested in as I don’t have many lilac shades in my collection. I’m not too keen on Fizz as I don’t very often wear pale pink shades. I probably won’t get Festival either as I find nude shades really hard to wear as they often don’t look right with my pale skin.

Which shades will you get?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis