Friday 20 March 2015

Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink Review

I received this in one of my Glossyboxes and I was very happy to see it in there. I am a massive fan of highlighters and I really like liquid ones so I was looking forward to trying this out. I have never tried anything else from Me Me Me and I haven’t heard too much about the brand. 
Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink
At a first glance some might mistake this for a nail polish as the packaging is very similar. It comes in a clear glass bottle with a black lid that has a thin brush attached to it. I like the packaging but due to it being in a glass bottle it isn’t the most travel friendly of packaging. You receive quite a lot of product in the bottle as well (12ml which is more than a lot of nail polishes). 

Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink
I use the brush that comes with this to dot the product on my cheek bones. I then use the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush to blend it all in. 

Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink
This is a really pretty pale pink shimmery highlighter and it is similar to Benefit’s Highbeam although this looks more pink. This is pretty long lasting and lasts pretty much all day. Sometimes it will be half way through the day and I’ll just get a glimpse of it. I think it looks really pretty and I use it as a highlighter on top of a blush or sometimes I will wear it by itself as it looks really pretty. Although this is shimmery it is not too much and doesn’t make your face look glittery at all. It gives a lovely glow to the skin that I really like.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis