Monday 9 March 2015

Top 5 Under £5

As you know I am a massive fan of budget products and today I thought I would share with you my favourites that are under £5. I have done one of these posts before but I thought I would do an update as there are always new products. It was actually very hard just to pick 5 products so I will be doing one of these again in the future. I also found it difficult not to mention the same brands so I tried to pick product from different brands. 
Top 5 Under £5
The first item shouldn’t come as a surprise as I have mentioned it before. Makeup Revolution has taken over the blogging world with most bloggers mentioning their products and I can see why as they have some amazing products. The Iconic 1 Palette is a great neutral palette. I reach for this palette so much I love pretty much all the colours in it. The quality of the shadows is impressive, they are very pigmented and easy to blend even the matte shades are pigmented. The palette is £4 which is a great deal as you get 12 amazing shadows. My favourite shades are 2, 3 and 9 the only downside to the palette is that the shades don’t have names.

My next favourite is the Makeup Gallery Blush in Candyfloss. Makeup Gallery is Poundland’s own makeup range. When this first launched I wasn’t that interested as there were other brands that offered products for £1 such as MUA and Makeup Revolution. When I finally picked up a few bits I was really impressed. I really like the blush as it is a really nice natural shade that is great for everyday wear. It adds a pretty flush to the cheeks and I am really pleased with it. The eyeshadows from the brand are also really good. 

Top 5 Under £5
I have mentioned the Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer on my blog many times and I do still really like it but recently I have been using the Collection Brow Definer. This is a very similar product in that you have to twist it up in order to get the product. The Collection one is slightly darker than Avon one but it isn’t too dark. The product lasts all day and it is cheaper (£2.79) and easier to get a hold of compared to the Avon one.

I haven’t tried too much from Essence as up until recently it was that easy to find however now their products are sold in Wilkinsons. I really like their lipstick in Natural Beauty as it is a really gorgeous everyday pink shade. The lipstick is really creamy and quite long lasting.

My last favourite I have mentioned so much that you are probably fed up of seeing it. The ELF Baked Blush in Pinktatsic is a fantastic highlighter. It is a gorgeous pinky/champagne shade that adds a gorgeous sheen to the cheekbones.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis