Thursday 12 March 2015

Glamour Magazine Freebies (April 2015)

Glamour Magazine Freebie (April 2015)
This month Glamour Magazine are giving away Balance Me goodies in their magazine. I have tried quite a few different things from Balance Me in the past and I really like their products although they are a bit out of my price range. Getting them is a perfect way to try the products out as although they are sample sizes they are decent sizes and they are great to use if you travel a lot. 

Glamour Magazine Freebie (April 2015)
This month the freebies include the Super Moisturising Body Wash, Shine On Tinted Lip Salve, Radiance Face Mask and the Pure Skin Face Wash. I have picked up the body wash as I am always interested in body washes that claim to be moisturising. I also got the face mask as I love trying out new face masks as they are a great way to treat your skin. I’ve already got the face wash and  although I like it I have quite a lot of face washes at the moment so I thought I would give it a miss. I wasn’t really that interested in the lip salve either as I love my Nivea Lip Balms and the Body Shop Lip Butters that I don’t really want to try anything else.

The magazine retails for £2 and the products have a total worth of £41 so you are getting a great bargain.

Will you be picking up anything? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis