Friday 27 March 2015

Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach Review

Today I am going to be reviewing the Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach. I have previously reviewed the Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Breeze and the Milani Glimmer Stripes in Pink Glimmer and I really liked both of them. I picked up the Milani products in Poundland as they are not that readily available in the UK.  
Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach

The packaging of this is pretty nice. It comes in a gold compact with a clear lid. On this particular one I find that the lid isn’t that secure but on the other two that I own the lid is much more secure so I am not sure why this one is different.  I like that this is a two in one product as I don’t wear bronzer that often but I am more likely to wear it if it is in the same compact as the blush that I am wearing. One complaint that I have is that the blush and bronzer are not equal in size. I think it would be much easier if it was split down the middle as I find it difficult to get my brush in just the blush or just the bronzer. 
Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach
I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this product but like I mentioned above this brush is quite big which isn’t ideal for applying the blush as there is only a small area that I often get bronzer on my brush as well. 
Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach
The blush is a really pretty plum shade with gold shimmer running through it. I don’t have any other shade like this in my collection and I find that it looks very pretty on my pale skin. The bronzer has a slight bit of shimmer in it but it isn’t too much that your face looks glittery. The pigmentation of these two is ok. There are more pigmented blushes available but if you want a subtle touch of colour then this is great. The bronzer is more pigmented than the blush. I use the bronzer to add some colour all over my face. 

Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Beach
Overall I do like this product but this is not my favourite colour combination I prefer Sunset Breeze and Sunset City as the colour combination is better suited to my skin tone.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis