Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites (2015)

March Favourites
Today I am going to be sharing with you my favourites from this month. I can’t believe how quickly time is going I only have two months left of my first year of university.

My first favourite is the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer. Many brands have a YSL Touche Eclat dupe available, I have only tried a couple of these but this one is my favourite. The pen style is not my favourite as it can be quite messy but I think this concealer is really good. The consistency is perfect for an under the eye concealer; it isn’t too thick that it settles into fine lines but it is thick enough that it does over a bit of coverage. I like using this under my eyes as it really brightens and wakes up the area.

Next favourite is the Max Factor Wild Shadow Pencil in Caramel Rage. I really like eyeshadow pencils as they are so quick and easy to apply and are perfect for mornings when you are in a rush. I haven’t tried a lot from Max Factor but when I first used this I instantly fell in love with it. The pencil is very creamy so when you are applying it, it doesn’t drag on your eye like some eye pencils do. This dries really quickly and lasts all day. I love the shade as pale, it is a gorgeous light brown/ bronzey shade. I use this on days when I have to apply my makeup really quickly as this is very quick and easy to apply and looks as if you have put in more effort than you actually have.

When I tried the Collection All About The Eyes Palette from the Little Mix Collection I was instantly impressed with the quality of the shadows. All of the shadows in this palette are really well pigmented. I have been reaching for this days when I have more time to apply eyeshadows. All the colours are really wearable and there is not a single shade in the palette that I don’t use. My favourite shades are Sunkissed, Dazzling Brown and Cocoa Dream. I think this palette would be really handy if you were going away for a weekend as there is a variety of different looks that you can create and the palette is really compact.

I have been wearing the Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty pretty much every day this month. I am completely in love with it. This is a great natural shade as it is only slightly darker than my natural lips. I love shades that are fuss free as I don’t need to worry about this fading and leaving patches on my lips. I love wearing bright lips but I hate reapplying as I often forget and depending on the lipstick you can look a bit strange if you don’t reapply. Although I have not been massively into the Kylie Jenner lip craze for me this is the perfect shade to achieve that look as it doesn’t look strange with my pale skin like a lot of nudes can do.

My last favourite is the Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish in Uptown. I love Nails Inc polishes but this has got to be one of my all-time favourites. It is a gorgeous dusky pink shade which I think looks absolutely stunning. I think it is quite a sophisticated colour and I have repainted my nails with it quite a lot. I am also really enjoying the Gel Effect formula from Nails Inc, it gives a really glossy, shiny, smooth finish which is my favourite finish in a nail polish.

What have been your favourites this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis