Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekly Summary #5

This week has been really tiring as I went back to school and it has been so exhausting. I have struggled to post this week but I now have a proper schedule which I am going to try and stick to. I am going to post Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday as that gives me a couple of days off and then I'm not pressured to write posts for everyday. I love blogging but it does take a lot of time and when you have school or a job it is hard to stay on top of it. This year is my last year at school and although I'm not planning on going to university I still want to get good grades which will mean lots of  hard work so at times I won't be able to post. I'm sure you all understand this and I want to thank you for reading and commenting on my posts it means a lot. 

What have you been up to this week? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis